We live in increasingly divided communities where the perceived differences between groups with different backgrounds often outweighs what they actually have in common. This often leads to segregated groups of people with strong differing viewpoints and little empathy for others.
Local story-sharing events that bring diverse local communities one story closer to each other. Community facilitators use a ready-to-go kit containing everything they need to run events, including our popular question cards, promotional materials, access to impact reporting tools and facilitation training.
“It is easy to facilitate yet it is very meaningful. It connects you with people in your community. I could really see it working in lots of different environments.”
Andrea, Partner of Historypin’s Storybox
- Concept and early prototypes tested across 20+ locations in the UK and USA
- 300+ participants engaged to date
- Pilot underway in the USA, engaging 15 library-facilitators across four states
- Hali Partnerships Manager
- Immy Lead Researcher
- Jon Director, Shift Inc (USA)
- Louise Innovation Lead
- Lynette US Historypin Manager
- Patrick Innovation Designer